You have a big event on the horizon (wedding, reunion, business conference?) and you wonder what you can do to look your best. You purchase great clothes, get something done with your hair, and even spend time in the sun or getting skin care, and yet you feel there is something missing. Have you thought about benefits of teeth whitening? At Authentic Smiles in Austin, TX we offer tooth whitening treatments that may be the ideal finishing touch.
What Are the Main Benefits of Teeth Whitening?
Naturally, we also want our patients to understand that there is more to whitening than this one cosmetic benefit. Yes, it can be the last thing you do to ensure you look your very best, but what about the rest of the year?
After all, as your dentist in Austin, TX we aim at providing you with the healthiest and most attractive smile at all times. We offer different cosmetic dentistry treatments, but will recommend teeth whitening for a number of unexpected reasons.
Of course, one of the key benefits of teeth whitening is that we do not do it until your teeth and gums are in optimal health. Though we are your cosmetic dentist, we also offer general, preventative and restorative dentistry too. This means we are not going to suggest such a “final touch” as whitening until your overall oral health is assured.
Once that is achieved, we may recommend whitening for:
- Patients who hide otherwise healthy smiles because of discoloration
- Patients who seem to have a lack of self-confidence because their smile has one or more stained or discolored teeth
- Patients with careers in which appearance is a major factor in their success
- Patients who worry that they are looking older than they should
- Patients who have lifestyle habits that can stain teeth (smokers, those who take certain medications, and those who drink staining beverages such as red wine, coffee, cola or tea)
Contact Our Cosmetic Dentist in Austin for Professional Teeth Whitening
There are many unrecognized benefits of teeth whitening, and so we encourage our patients to consider it for many different reasons. Not only is it painless, fast, and easy to maintain, but it is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve the look of your smile at any time! If you have additional questions about the benefits of teeth whitening, or about any of the other treatments mentioned here, give us a call at our Austin, TX office at 512-330-9403. You can also use our online contact form and one of our staff will get back to you promptly.